Happy New Year. It’s Steve Bassi here, the founder and CEO of PolySwarm.
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to check out PolySwarm. We created this open-source threat detection marketplace to help enterprises get better, more accurate malware detection and enable scanning engines (from large Antivirus to individual, highly specialized security experts) to access the latest malware samples and build a reputation (and passive income) based on accuracy of threat detection.
Here’s a recap of just some of the great things that happened in 2019:
- Launched PolySwarm, both free and paid versions.
- Added new features like Threat Hunting and Metadata Search.
- Started offering free sample-downloads for all users.
- Increased the number of operating detection engines in PolySwarm; we now have 30 active engines.
- Finished integrations with leading SIEM providers, Demisto and Splunk Phantom.
- Closed our first customers (announcements to come).
What you can look forward to in 2020 from PolySwarm?
- Plattform and UI optimizations, and increased volume of samples.
- We’ll be at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, exhibiting on the mainshow floor for the first time.
- New integrations with leading threat intelligence platforms.
- Customer announcements and case studies.
If you like what we are doing here at PolySwarm, share PolySwarm with a colleague or security peer that might benefit from it.
Thank you again for your support.
CEO / Founder, PolySwarm
Subscribe to PolySwarm's email list to get updates about emerging malware, and company news and happenings. (Subscribe via the box in the right column, or click here.)